Nordics – Day 6

Rather cloudy and wet this morning, the briefing was postponed to 13:00 as the forecast was positive about the afternoon. At 13:00 it’s still raining, and we cancel the day. I checked the charts at and it does not look positive for tomorrow. I guess we go home tonight unless we get a much improved forecast later.