Yesterday turned out to be a fairly good day, it was quite weak thermals early so we all hung out in big gaggles waiting for the second start gate at 1340, for the 84km task.
I flew with Erland until the first TP, while Olav took a different line and met up with us after turning around at the TP. The altitude limit was 2745m GPS height, as the lift got better during the day we had to pull out of lift a few times. Unfortunately Olav had not set up the GPS altitude field on his instrument and went too high and got penalized for it.
Today is very windy at takeoff. We hope it calms down a bit. Otherwise looks like a good day with lower cloudbase.
The task is 91km today.