Import from old blog

Borso, Bassano, Italy
Yesterday Olav and I flew a short XC to try and cross over to Mt. Cesen. It was quite turbulent and it got windy when we came to the river. I landed on the Bassano side, Olav crossed over and got to the Observatory on the way back. The day before it rained all day.

The German leauge comp is here, yesterday was cancelled. We wanted to fly in the comp, but they would not let us join today. We waited until quite late before we went up this afternoon as it looked like it might overdevelop, and it sure did. As soon as we had our gliders rigged it was lightning and rain all over the sky. Tomorrow looks good, Sunday a little worse on the forecast.