Import from old blog

From Bassano to Frya.
The 4. day in Bassano was gray, and most pilots including me landed near turnpoint 1, Gerolf somehow made goal and won the meet. The finals were cancelled due to bad conditions.

We had to wait until Thursday night for the car to be fixed, just as well as I got sick and spent two days in bed. Arriving back home in Oslo I had the time to throw some new clothes in the bag, charge the radio and GPS batteries, and sleep a few hours before driving to Frya for the first competition in Norway this season.

On Saturday it was totally blue and dead stable conditions, no one got up. 29 pilots had singned up for the comp, and there were more pilots than I’ve ever seen on Frya.
Sunday looked similar but with some cloud development. A thunderstorm arrived and passed north of us. We took off and I got up and started on the task to Otta and back, but the das was cancelled due to heavy rain on course. No flying today with low clouds and rain.

There will be a new comp at Frya in two weeks, we’ll hope for better conditions then.